Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Post Reply
sabyc200
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 pm
Contact:

Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Post by sabyc200 »

Hi,

I want to add a trade but I don't want it to have a visible toplist in the header or footer.

I've looked over the options when adding a trade but could not find any option regarding toplist.

Can someone tell me how to add the trade but without placing a visible toplist?

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Post by admin »

1. add trade as usuall
2. edit template and remove toplists from template
Don't forget to run script update
sabyc200
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Post by sabyc200 »

admin wrote:1. add trade as usuall
2. edit template and remove toplists from template
But I don't want to remove toplists just a particular trade. How can I do this?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Post by admin »

Check trader's options - Include in Toplist
Don't forget to run script update
sabyc200
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Post by sabyc200 »

Damn, thanks a lot! I've checked every setting but I must have missed this one... Thanks again!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply