Personal page and skim for a trader

Post Reply
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Personal page and skim for a trader

Post by blogger365 »

Hello,
I'm trying to put personal page (done and working) for a trader (trader.com) AND personal skim.
But personal skim doesnt work.

I did this:

Edit trader:
Personal First click : YES
Personal Skimming : 100
Personal Page -> path to personal page which just use force-template->trader specific template

In this template in subtemplate I put this:
<li><h3>&raquo; <a href="/gallery/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->&p=100" target="_blank">

But despite that when I open my site with domain.com/?id=trader.com

It's opened desired template but when I click 4-5 times sometimes I'm redirected to trade...

I read if there is p=xxx in link this is with high priority?

My default skim is 50%

Thanks for help!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Personal page and skim for a trader

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply