Plug Trading

rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Plug Trading

Post by rax »

I see there is an option in settings for plug trading. Does this mean scj can be used to trade plugs with trade partners by sending traffic to their hosted galleries instead of skim/blind traffic?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Plug Trading

Post by admin »

it's a test feature and there's no strict algorithm right now.

Can no please explain where and how we can get those plugs from other sites ?
Don't forget to run script update
rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Re: Plug Trading

Post by rax »

I've used plug trading scripts/dump scripts in the past and they import galleries via rss feeds and/or allow webmasters to submit their plugs themselves via an online form.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Plug Trading

Post by admin »

Ok, what sites have that export dump with plugs ?
Don't forget to run script update
rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Re: Plug Trading

Post by rax »

Its not an export/csv file or anything like that, just a regular rss feed that any tube site would have.

When I saw that "plug trade" test feature in scj settings I thought it might allow a webmaster to run a dump site similar to predator script. Are you familiar with this script? predatorcms.com
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Plug Trading

Post by admin »

No, can you please show example of plug rss and how it trades using plugs ?
Don't forget to run script update
rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Re: Plug Trading

Post by rax »

When I mentioned plug sites/dump sites importing via rss feeds, its the same as with any tube cms import feature. Just like how you would import galleries into scj using an rss feed in "import sets". Sorry if I confused you.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Plug Trading

Post by admin »

That's s ok and i did understand you.

But can you show me some sites with such export who's agree to trade this way?
At least we need someone to try this type of trade :)
Don't forget to run script update
rax
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Re: Plug Trading

Post by rax »

Ok I understand, you just want to see example of dump sites. I've ran many dump sites years ago but have converted them all to using plugrush for trades, so it wouldn't be good examples to show. Examples of other dump sites using predatorcms are sexxxtape.net and xboner.com
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Plug Trading

Post by admin »

I looked through those site but I didn't find a place to get a dump from them
Registration is closed.
Can you please tell exact location ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply