Plug Trading
Plug Trading
I see there is an option in settings for plug trading. Does this mean scj can be used to trade plugs with trade partners by sending traffic to their hosted galleries instead of skim/blind traffic?
Re: Plug Trading
it's a test feature and there's no strict algorithm right now.
Can no please explain where and how we can get those plugs from other sites ?
Can no please explain where and how we can get those plugs from other sites ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Plug Trading
I've used plug trading scripts/dump scripts in the past and they import galleries via rss feeds and/or allow webmasters to submit their plugs themselves via an online form.
Re: Plug Trading
Ok, what sites have that export dump with plugs ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Plug Trading
Its not an export/csv file or anything like that, just a regular rss feed that any tube site would have.
When I saw that "plug trade" test feature in scj settings I thought it might allow a webmaster to run a dump site similar to predator script. Are you familiar with this script? predatorcms.com
When I saw that "plug trade" test feature in scj settings I thought it might allow a webmaster to run a dump site similar to predator script. Are you familiar with this script? predatorcms.com
Re: Plug Trading
No, can you please show example of plug rss and how it trades using plugs ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Plug Trading
When I mentioned plug sites/dump sites importing via rss feeds, its the same as with any tube cms import feature. Just like how you would import galleries into scj using an rss feed in "import sets". Sorry if I confused you.
Re: Plug Trading
That's s ok and i did understand you.
But can you show me some sites with such export who's agree to trade this way?
At least we need someone to try this type of trade
But can you show me some sites with such export who's agree to trade this way?
At least we need someone to try this type of trade
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Plug Trading
Ok I understand, you just want to see example of dump sites. I've ran many dump sites years ago but have converted them all to using plugrush for trades, so it wouldn't be good examples to show. Examples of other dump sites using predatorcms are sexxxtape.net and xboner.com
Re: Plug Trading
I looked through those site but I didn't find a place to get a dump from them
Registration is closed.
Can you please tell exact location ?
Registration is closed.
Can you please tell exact location ?
Don't forget to run script update







