Copying the own database and contents to a new domain
Copying the own database and contents to a new domain
I have a master with 12000 galleries and I want to copy everything to a new domain. I backup the master but it only has 120 mb, I do think the images are not included in the gzip. How possible can I backup the contents too? thank u.
Re: Copying the own database and contents to a new domain
You can copy images using dedicated tools like rsync for example.
It's way better.
It's way better.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Copying the own database and contents to a new domain
You can just zip the entire thumbs folder, upload it into the thumbs folder onto new server and ask your host to unzip it.Worked fine for me.
Re: Copying the own database and contents to a new domain
Good idea as well.
Don't forget to run script update







