Hi there,
Is there an easy way to setup incoming traffic redirection based on incoming traffic category?
Let's say a person is in shemale category on some site and gets redirected to my site I wish that visitor to be redirected to a shemale category.
Incoming traffic redirection
Re: Incoming traffic redirection
Ok, I've found it.
Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic
Is there a way to multi add all of them?
Or it's only possible to add 1 by 1 by hand?
Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic
Is there a way to multi add all of them?
Or it's only possible to add 1 by 1 by hand?
Re: Incoming traffic redirection
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Incoming traffic redirection
Yes I already answered to that myself, but, is it possible to mass add those rules?
I prepare a file and I'd like to use it for all my multi niche sites. so adding each category by hand to every site would take ages.
I prepare a file and I'd like to use it for all my multi niche sites. so adding each category by hand to every site would take ages.
Re: Incoming traffic redirection
Read that link, it's not the same as
Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic
and you dont have to add a lot of lines.
Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic
and you dont have to add a lot of lines.
Don't forget to run script update







