Incoming traffic redirection

Post Reply
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Incoming traffic redirection

Post by Ramp »

Hi there,

Is there an easy way to setup incoming traffic redirection based on incoming traffic category?


Let's say a person is in shemale category on some site and gets redirected to my site I wish that visitor to be redirected to a shemale category.
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Post by Ramp »

Ok, I've found it.

Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic


Is there a way to multi add all of them?

Or it's only possible to add 1 by 1 by hand?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Post by Ramp »

Yes I already answered to that myself, but, is it possible to mass add those rules?

I prepare a file and I'd like to use it for all my multi niche sites. so adding each category by hand to every site would take ages.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Post by admin »

Read that link, it's not the same as
Traffic Rules > Incoming Traffic

and you dont have to add a lot of lines.
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Post by Ramp »

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Incoming traffic redirection

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply