Hi,
When moving site to a new server do I have to create a new database and after script install and then restore mysqldump? Must the database name , user and pass be same as it is on old server or I can have new details for database on new server? Please let me know and appreciate the help.
Regards,
Moving Site To Another Server Question
Re: Moving Site To Another Server Question
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Moving Site To Another Server Question
Hi,
Yes I read it before but do I need to create blank database before I import the mysql dump and does the database details such as db user, dbname need to be same as it is on old server?
Regards,
Yes I read it before but do I need to create blank database before I import the mysql dump and does the database details such as db user, dbname need to be same as it is on old server?
Regards,
Re: Moving Site To Another Server Question
No, you can use any
Just follow those steps.
Just follow those steps.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Moving Site To Another Server Question
Hi,
After I moved the site to the new server I get this in the admin area:
Quick scj folder check returns following warnings:
cgi/error_log is not a part of SCJ. Check it mannualy
And When I checked this error_log I see the following lines:
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: 宆%?in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: b!6B in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: b!6B in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
Any idea what is wrong?
Regards,
After I moved the site to the new server I get this in the admin area:
Quick scj folder check returns following warnings:
cgi/error_log is not a part of SCJ. Check it mannualy
And When I checked this error_log I see the following lines:
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: 宆%?in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 00:03:43] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: b!6B in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:50] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: b!6B in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
[28-Sep-2013 06:53:55] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php:0) in /home/indianfr/public_html/scj/cgi/out.php on line 0
Any idea what is wrong?
Regards,
Re: Moving Site To Another Server Question
You can safely skip it.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Moving Site To Another Server Question
Thanks for the clarification, will ignore these.







