Hi,
When I have the following redirects in my .htaccess:
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
RewriteRule ^search/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=$1&search=$2&order=$3&page=$4
I can search by tag but I cannot search by the actual query as it will give no thumbs and data.
By tag (Gives the results)
domainname.com/search/tag/boobs/ctr/1/
By Search Query (empty results)
domainname.com/search/query/boobs/ctr/1/
Anything wrong I am doing here? Appreciate the help.
Regards,
.Htaccess Question
Re: .Htaccess Question
Tried without re-write, did not work.Any idea what to do? Thanks.
Re: .Htaccess Question
ok, post plz url w\o rewrite that doesn't work
Don't forget to run script update
Re: .Htaccess Question
I already post above:
domainname.com/search/query/boobs/ctr/1/
Gives empty results but
domainname.com/search/tag/boobs/ctr/1/ works fine, I use these re-writes in .htaccess:
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
RewriteRule ^search/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=$1&search=$2&order=$3&page=$4
Anything I must add in the rules to get the correct output?
Regards,
domainname.com/search/query/boobs/ctr/1/
Gives empty results but
domainname.com/search/tag/boobs/ctr/1/ works fine, I use these re-writes in .htaccess:
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
RewriteRule ^search/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=$1&search=$2&order=$3&page=$4
Anything I must add in the rules to get the correct output?
Regards,
Re: .Htaccess Question
This is a rewrite url
post url without rewrite plz
post url without rewrite plz
Don't forget to run script update
Re: .Htaccess Question
Just sent you PM. Thanks.
Re: .Htaccess Question
ok...
do you understand what is 'rewrite url' ?
do you understand what is 'rewrite url' ?
Don't forget to run script update







