.Htaccess Question

Post Reply
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

.Htaccess Question

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
When I have the following redirects in my .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
RewriteRule ^search/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=$1&search=$2&order=$3&page=$4

I can search by tag but I cannot search by the actual query as it will give no thumbs and data.

By tag (Gives the results)
domainname.com/search/tag/boobs/ctr/1/

By Search Query (empty results)
domainname.com/search/query/boobs/ctr/1/

Anything wrong I am doing here? Appreciate the help.

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: .Htaccess Question

Post by admin »

Try to search w\o rewrite, does it work ?
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: .Htaccess Question

Post by tubeman »

Tried without re-write, did not work.Any idea what to do? Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: .Htaccess Question

Post by admin »

ok, post plz url w\o rewrite that doesn't work
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: .Htaccess Question

Post by tubeman »

I already post above:

domainname.com/search/query/boobs/ctr/1/

Gives empty results but

domainname.com/search/tag/boobs/ctr/1/ works fine, I use these re-writes in .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
RewriteRule ^search/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=$1&search=$2&order=$3&page=$4

Anything I must add in the rules to get the correct output?

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: .Htaccess Question

Post by admin »

This is a rewrite url
post url without rewrite plz
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: .Htaccess Question

Post by tubeman »

Just sent you PM. Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: .Htaccess Question

Post by admin »

ok...

do you understand what is 'rewrite url' ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply