I add some new videos to my SCJ site and got an error...
A half (40-50%) of a new videos are not redirected to a redtube site.. When I click on a thumb I'm redirected just on local slug http://www.mydomain.com/gallery/mom-and ... 5x5x161329 (redirect is not complete)
I checked structure of "dead" links and they looks great...
How can I fix the issue ?
Problem with gallery
Re: Problem with gallery
All links to redtube videos are the same...
Re: Problem with gallery
Looks like you don't know what is custom gallery, right ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Problem with gallery
maybe... but why i have issue just for 50% videos (all videos was added by one input)..
I never had problems before script was updated
I never had problems before script was updated
Re: Problem with gallery
I dont know
post more details like a screenshot of 'Edit' of that gallery
post more details like a screenshot of 'Edit' of that gallery
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Problem with gallery
here you go...that gallery doesnt work...
- Attachments
-
- DP.jpg (123.01 KiB) Viewed 5387 times
Re: Problem with gallery
mactron wrote:here you go...that gallery doesnt work...
what means doesn't work ?
did you try to open it w\o cache ?
Don't forget to run script update







