Problem with gallery

mactron
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

Problem with gallery

Post by mactron »

I add some new videos to my SCJ site and got an error...

A half (40-50%) of a new videos are not redirected to a redtube site.. When I click on a thumb I'm redirected just on local slug http://www.mydomain.com/gallery/mom-and ... 5x5x161329 (redirect is not complete)

I checked structure of "dead" links and they looks great...

How can I fix the issue ?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by admin »

May be it's a custom gallery ?
Don't forget to run script update
mactron
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by mactron »

All links to redtube videos are the same...
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by admin »

Looks like you don't know what is custom gallery, right ?
Don't forget to run script update
mactron
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by mactron »

maybe... but why i have issue just for 50% videos (all videos was added by one input)..

I never had problems before script was updated
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by admin »

I dont know
post more details like a screenshot of 'Edit' of that gallery
Don't forget to run script update
mactron
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by mactron »

here you go...that gallery doesnt work...
Attachments
DP.jpg
DP.jpg (123.01 KiB) Viewed 5385 times
mactron
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by mactron »

this one works fine..
Attachments
DP1.jpg
DP1.jpg (126.85 KiB) Viewed 5385 times
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by admin »

mactron wrote:here you go...that gallery doesnt work...

what means doesn't work ?
did you try to open it w\o cache ?
Don't forget to run script update
mactron
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Problem with gallery

Post by mactron »

Please check PM...
Post Reply