Hello,
I'd like to ask: I moved to other server and copied all files/domains with rsync.
Everything works fine on new server, but on old server some traders have been added meanwhile.
Is it possible with export traders (old server) and then to import on new server but with traders statistic? I can see there are only trade urls added?
If not - could you tell me how it could be done - to transfer traders with statistic only?
Thank you!
Import/export traders
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Import/export traders
Hello,
I made rsync on 10.08.
I copied whole DB, today (17.08) but stats is missing for few days - from 11 to 17.08
In fact - should I make rsync again to have statistic updated? It seems statistic for traders is kept in files, except DB?
Thank you!
I made rsync on 10.08.
I copied whole DB, today (17.08) but stats is missing for few days - from 11 to 17.08
In fact - should I make rsync again to have statistic updated? It seems statistic for traders is kept in files, except DB?
Thank you!
Re: Import/export traders
All stats are kept in DB.
Make sure you've copied it
thou ш dont know why you need it actually
Make sure you've copied it
thou ш dont know why you need it actually
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Import/export traders
Thank you for the answer.
I believe trade statistic is needed to continue normal trade, I mean - script will know whom trader to send traffic more(Out settings)?
I believe trade statistic is needed to continue normal trade, I mean - script will know whom trader to send traffic more(Out settings)?
Re: Import/export traders
It's based on the last 24h, not a week .
Don't forget to run script update







