Import/export traders

Post Reply
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Import/export traders

Post by blogger365 »

Hello,

I'd like to ask: I moved to other server and copied all files/domains with rsync.
Everything works fine on new server, but on old server some traders have been added meanwhile.

Is it possible with export traders (old server) and then to import on new server but with traders statistic? I can see there are only trade urls added?

If not - could you tell me how it could be done - to transfer traders with statistic only?

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import/export traders

Post by admin »

Hi, you can copy the whole DB.
Don't forget to run script update
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Re: Import/export traders

Post by blogger365 »

Hello,
I made rsync on 10.08.
I copied whole DB, today (17.08) but stats is missing for few days - from 11 to 17.08

In fact - should I make rsync again to have statistic updated? It seems statistic for traders is kept in files, except DB?

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import/export traders

Post by admin »

All stats are kept in DB.
Make sure you've copied it
thou ш dont know why you need it actually
Don't forget to run script update
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Re: Import/export traders

Post by blogger365 »

Thank you for the answer.
I believe trade statistic is needed to continue normal trade, I mean - script will know whom trader to send traffic more(Out settings)?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Import/export traders

Post by admin »

It's based on the last 24h, not a week .
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply