Hello,
I have a site doing about 12k visitors daily. 120 thumbs are listed on the main page and 17% of test places on page.
I put cast priority to a gallery few hours ago, but has only 3 shows and i can't see it listed on the page with ?skip_cache=true.
Cast Priority
Re: Cast Priority
May be it's not the only one with cast priority ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Cast Priority
I think it's the only one i put cast priority to yes. How can i check which galleries have cast priority?
I can't find any option in rotation - list thumbs
I can't find any option in rotation - list thumbs
Re: Cast Priority
Yeap, there's no such options there, the only way is to check DB
can you plz send mysql dump ?
can you plz send mysql dump ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Cast Priority
I see.
Due to optimization of mysql queries script sorts by cast priority only when there's a group parameter
for example
http://yourdomain/scj/tube/?group_id=3&skip_cache=1
Due to optimization of mysql queries script sorts by cast priority only when there's a group parameter
for example
http://yourdomain/scj/tube/?group_id=3&skip_cache=1
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Cast Priority
I want cast priority in the main page http://www.domain.com listing all galleries, how can i do it?
Also, i'm using tags instead of groups. Is it possible to have cast priority on all page, because if it needs group_id= i will have it on none of the pages.
Also, i'm using tags instead of groups. Is it possible to have cast priority on all page, because if it needs group_id= i will have it on none of the pages.
Re: Cast Priority
Right now - no
I do not know how to optimize indexes for all queries and either it works fast for 'cast priority in group and no cast priority on main page' or 'it works slow at all pages'
I can give you queries if you know how to optimize them.
I do not know how to optimize indexes for all queries and either it works fast for 'cast priority in group and no cast priority on main page' or 'it works slow at all pages'
I can give you queries if you know how to optimize them.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Cast Priority
I'm only using one group id ( i use tags ) but when i try scj/tube/?group_id=3&tag=69&skip_cache=1 the cast priority gallery doesn't appear.
I really need this feature on all pages ( or at least on main page and tags pages ). Isn't there a way?
I really need this feature on all pages ( or at least on main page and tags pages ). Isn't there a way?







