About Cache
About Cache
Since smartcj cache page every time surfer makes a visit to it and store in cache. Does that mean if I have a large site with alot of pages, I should raise the cache time from the default 900 to like 9000? To warm up things
Re: About Cache
And the script says common.php is more important. If I were to change, do I just use different number in Rotation Setting or I have to edit it in common.php file???
And 900 is the units in HOURS? Minutes? what is it based on?
And 900 is the units in HOURS? Minutes? what is it based on?
Re: About Cache
If you have those settings in common.php - change there.
Seconds.
Seconds.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: About Cache
Please take a look at PM, urgent question. thx
Re: About Cache
I have a bunch of messages from you, actually looks like you are the most active poster right now.
Can you please specify what messages are you talking about ?
Can you please specify what messages are you talking about ?
Don't forget to run script update







