About Cache

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

About Cache

Post by kenhirai »

Since smartcj cache page every time surfer makes a visit to it and store in cache. Does that mean if I have a large site with alot of pages, I should raise the cache time from the default 900 to like 9000? To warm up things
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: About Cache

Post by admin »

Yes, you can do it.
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: About Cache

Post by kenhirai »

And the script says common.php is more important. If I were to change, do I just use different number in Rotation Setting or I have to edit it in common.php file???

And 900 is the units in HOURS? Minutes? what is it based on?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: About Cache

Post by admin »

If you have those settings in common.php - change there.

Seconds.
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: About Cache

Post by kenhirai »

Please take a look at PM, urgent question. thx
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: About Cache

Post by admin »

I have a bunch of messages from you, actually looks like you are the most active poster right now.
Can you please specify what messages are you talking about ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply