How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Post by kenhirai »

I want to display the amount of all the gallery I have on main page, or amount of latest added videos last hours. how to?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Post by admin »

TOTAL_ITEMS

There's no tag to output amount added during the last hour.
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Post by kenhirai »

<!–-TOTAL_ITEMS-–>

I tried but nothing is display? I need to show like This site has "2394049" Videos In Total... Stuff like that all videos I have
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Post by kenhirai »

still not working, what task to display the total amount of contents i have in the database. like

We have "2,039,409" Videos what tag to use, total_item returns nothing.
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Post by kenhirai »

Not specific tag or category or models.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Post by admin »

total_items returns total amount of galleries for current request.
you can add a tag to output thumbs w\o any filters and get total_amount this way
but i dont think anyone really needs correct amount, just write 3232432 and save some server resources.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply