How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL
How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL
I want to display the amount of all the gallery I have on main page, or amount of latest added videos last hours. how to?
Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL
TOTAL_ITEMS
There's no tag to output amount added during the last hour.
There's no tag to output amount added during the last hour.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL
<!–-TOTAL_ITEMS-–>
I tried but nothing is display? I need to show like This site has "2394049" Videos In Total... Stuff like that all videos I have
I tried but nothing is display? I need to show like This site has "2394049" Videos In Total... Stuff like that all videos I have
Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL
still not working, what task to display the total amount of contents i have in the database. like
We have "2,039,409" Videos what tag to use, total_item returns nothing.
We have "2,039,409" Videos what tag to use, total_item returns nothing.
Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL
Not specific tag or category or models.
Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL
total_items returns total amount of galleries for current request.
you can add a tag to output thumbs w\o any filters and get total_amount this way
but i dont think anyone really needs correct amount, just write 3232432 and save some server resources.
you can add a tag to output thumbs w\o any filters and get total_amount this way
but i dont think anyone really needs correct amount, just write 3232432 and save some server resources.
Don't forget to run script update







