How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Post by kenhirai »

Please advise
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Post by admin »

do you main output it ordered by date ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Post by kenhirai »

seems like it output by CTR currently.

how do i rearrange them by date?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Post by admin »

add &order=date to url
or <thumb order=date num=1-100></thumb>
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Post by kenhirai »

that works

but how do i output the pagination according to date?

<center>
<navigation>
<a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_ID-->/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a>
</navigation>
</center>

but it shows /ctr/ still?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR

Post by admin »

<!--SORT_ORDER-->

replace with 'date'
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply