How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR
How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR
Please advise
Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR
do you main output it ordered by date ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR
seems like it output by CTR currently.
how do i rearrange them by date?
how do i rearrange them by date?
Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR
add &order=date to url
or <thumb order=date num=1-100></thumb>
or <thumb order=date num=1-100></thumb>
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR
that works
but how do i output the pagination according to date?
<center>
<navigation>
<a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_ID-->/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a>
</navigation>
</center>
but it shows /ctr/ still?
but how do i output the pagination according to date?
<center>
<navigation>
<a href="/category/<!--CATEGORY_ID-->/<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->/<!--SORT_ORDER-->/<!--PAGE_NUM-->/" title="<!--PAGE_NUM-->"><!--PAGE_NUM--></a>
</navigation>
</center>
but it shows /ctr/ still?
Re: How do I output new gallerys on index rather than CTR
<!--SORT_ORDER-->
replace with 'date'
replace with 'date'
Don't forget to run script update







