SCJ display the content from disabled groups, before update all worked fine. For instance, I have a group 'non nude' and that group is disabled on the few of my slaves, but I see the galleries from that group on the index page of the slaves.
SCJ 1.49 Current build 201304091523
disabled groups
Re: disabled groups
After update ?
What version did you have before update ?
did you try to open that page w\o cache ?
What version did you have before update ?
did you try to open that page w\o cache ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: disabled groups
Yes, after update. Before update I used 1.49. I always open index page without cache.
Re: disabled groups
Current update is 50, if ran update during last few it should be 50 ..
Anyway PM admin access, URL of page and thumb ID that is disabled in this group but is being showed there anyway.
Anyway PM admin access, URL of page and thumb ID that is disabled in this group but is being showed there anyway.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: disabled groups
I have switched off a creation of category thumbs. It was the reason.
Re: disabled groups
You can create a set of category thumbs, and then switch it off.
But do not delete that set.
But do not delete that set.
Don't forget to run script update







