disabled groups

Post Reply
antero
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:13 pm

disabled groups

Post by antero »

SCJ display the content from disabled groups, before update all worked fine. For instance, I have a group 'non nude' and that group is disabled on the few of my slaves, but I see the galleries from that group on the index page of the slaves.

SCJ 1.49 Current build 201304091523
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: disabled groups

Post by admin »

After update ?
What version did you have before update ?
did you try to open that page w\o cache ?
Don't forget to run script update
antero
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: disabled groups

Post by antero »

Yes, after update. Before update I used 1.49. I always open index page without cache.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: disabled groups

Post by admin »

Current update is 50, if ran update during last few it should be 50 ..
Anyway PM admin access, URL of page and thumb ID that is disabled in this group but is being showed there anyway.
Don't forget to run script update
antero
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: disabled groups

Post by antero »

I have switched off a creation of category thumbs. It was the reason.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: disabled groups

Post by admin »

You can create a set of category thumbs, and then switch it off.
But do not delete that set.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply