Hi, I set up Sphinx and when I try to search for a word this is the message I´m getting:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 775304961 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/....2/scj/includes/libs/sphinxapi.php on line 634
Do you know what can be wrong?
Thx
Memory Size , Sphinx
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Try to update script
if it doesn't work - send me access to server, i'll check it.
if it doesn't work - send me access to server, i'll check it.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
I PM i've got what we should have started from the very beginning
Update your sphinx first
http://sphinxsearch.com/downloads/
you have old version of sphinx (version 0.9 while actual is 2.0), there's big thread on sphinxsearch.com about this error, and it is not related to script.:failed to read searchd response (status=2613, ver=11825, len=775304960, read=64)
Update your sphinx first
http://sphinxsearch.com/downloads/
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Hi I updated and set it but still getting the error: failed to read searchd response (status=2613, ver=11825, len=775304960, read=64)
I´m using port 3306 in both sphinx.conf and rotation settings..
Just noted that in sphinxapi the port is different, I tried all possible combinations but I don´t get this to run.
I´m using port 3306 in both sphinx.conf and rotation settings..
Just noted that in sphinxapi the port is different, I tried all possible combinations but I don´t get this to run.
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
3306 is mysql port
you should use 3312 or 9312
you should use 3312 or 9312
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Okay guess im getting close... now this is what is showing up and cannot make dissappear:
unknown local index 'scj_index' in search request
pls let me know, I already run searchd as well as indexer rotate
unknown local index 'scj_index' in search request
pls let me know, I already run searchd as well as indexer rotate
Re: Memory Size , Sphinx
Don't forget to run script update







