Hi, when I search by group names as keywords, it doesn´t show up anything in search results, it works if I search for tags from the galleries for example, but I would like to get results if I look just for group names. How can I make that work? I´ve tried including "group meta keywords" but nothing shows up.
Thanks
Search for Groups Names
Re: Search for Groups Names
We don't have categories as text in gallery data.
You can add category as gallery tag and use it this way.
You can add category as gallery tag and use it this way.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Search for Groups Names
Hi, I´m trying to figure out how to make this work, but I´m not able, I added gallery tags however it doesn´t result anything in search when I look for words in Tag Gallery section. Search results are just working with gallery Description words, not with alt title, not with tags, just with description. I would need that search results also show results from gallery Tags.
What are the steps so I can activate that?
Thx
What are the steps so I can activate that?
Thx
Re: Search for Groups Names
you can search by /?tag=..
or you can use sphinx search
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new_rotation_sphinx
it searches in all fields.
or you can use sphinx search
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new_rotation_sphinx
it searches in all fields.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Search for Groups Names
sorry but how can I get the /?tag=.. ? which template should be modified or how can i get it?
Re: Search for Groups Names
Sorry i didnt get this question ..
you can link to domain/?tag= to search by tag
you can link to domain/?tag= to search by tag
Don't forget to run script update







