In import sets, i had some sets with autocreate models chosen. Then it created a lot of different shit in models and I had to stop using that and manually delete a lot of autocreated garbage.
After all this, I have some empty models that I cannot delete in mass delete. I have attached a screenshot.
How can i delete them?
Empty model names
Re: Empty model names
I guess it's some characters that are not display in html
What do you have in importset ?
What do you have in importset ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Empty model names
There were like 10 importsets with models, but some of them didn't give models all the time seems, it imported various urls as model names into models
Re: Empty model names
If it was in the field marked as 'model' - yes, it will create a model with as whatever was in that field
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Empty model names
I know and understand. Question is how to delete those "empy" models from Models page in admin panel
Re: Empty model names
If you can not delete it as usual you can either delete it in DB or send me mysqldump so I can check what special character you have there.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Empty model names
I've added you backup and it looks ok
I've also checked mysqldump itself and there's no empty names in
INSERT INTO `rot_models` VALUES (....
I guess it's something special at your server. Send ftp access and you want me to investigate this issue.
I've also checked mysqldump itself and there's no empty names in
INSERT INTO `rot_models` VALUES (....
I guess it's something special at your server. Send ftp access and you want me to investigate this issue.
- Attachments
-
- 1.jpg (28.89 KiB) Viewed 8511 times
Don't forget to run script update







