Empty model names

Post Reply
SpyCam
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Empty model names

Post by SpyCam »

In import sets, i had some sets with autocreate models chosen. Then it created a lot of different shit in models and I had to stop using that and manually delete a lot of autocreated garbage.

After all this, I have some empty models that I cannot delete in mass delete. I have attached a screenshot.
How can i delete them?
empty.png
empty.png (3.69 KiB) Viewed 8555 times
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by admin »

I guess it's some characters that are not display in html
What do you have in importset ?
Don't forget to run script update
SpyCam
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by SpyCam »

There were like 10 importsets with models, but some of them didn't give models all the time seems, it imported various urls as model names into models
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by admin »

If it was in the field marked as 'model' - yes, it will create a model with as whatever was in that field
Don't forget to run script update
SpyCam
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by SpyCam »

I know and understand. Question is how to delete those "empy" models from Models page in admin panel
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by admin »

If you can not delete it as usual you can either delete it in DB or send me mysqldump so I can check what special character you have there.
Don't forget to run script update
SpyCam
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by SpyCam »

I PM'ed you the link to the database
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by admin »

I dont see any new messages in PM from you.
Don't forget to run script update
SpyCam
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by SpyCam »

Sent it again
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Empty model names

Post by admin »

I've added you backup and it looks ok

I've also checked mysqldump itself and there's no empty names in

INSERT INTO `rot_models` VALUES (....

I guess it's something special at your server. Send ftp access and you want me to investigate this issue.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (28.89 KiB) Viewed 8504 times
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply