I did the way you said, or I don't understand something.
The code I showed in the last post was the code of the template with name: VC_categories
And custom gallery template had this template included by using this code:
<!--INCLUDE_TEMPLATE_VC_categories-->
And this method gives the same result as I had that without separate template and include.
1st thumb of the category by CTR
Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR
<!--INCLUDE_TEMPLATE_VC_categories--> this just INCLUDES the same template into content_page so you just get bigger content_page.
It does NOT process VC_categories separately from template content page.
Youhave to create a page in rotation - PAGES , NOT cms.
It does NOT process VC_categories separately from template content page.
Youhave to create a page in rotation - PAGES , NOT cms.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR
OK Thanks, this time I got you and got it working as well







