1st thumb of the category by CTR

SpyCam
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Post by SpyCam »

I did the way you said, or I don't understand something.

The code I showed in the last post was the code of the template with name: VC_categories

And custom gallery template had this template included by using this code:

<!--INCLUDE_TEMPLATE_VC_categories-->

And this method gives the same result as I had that without separate template and include.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Post by admin »

<!--INCLUDE_TEMPLATE_VC_categories--> this just INCLUDES the same template into content_page so you just get bigger content_page.
It does NOT process VC_categories separately from template content page.

Youhave to create a page in rotation - PAGES , NOT cms.
Don't forget to run script update
SpyCam
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Post by SpyCam »

OK Thanks, this time I got you and got it working as well
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: 1st thumb of the category by CTR

Post by admin »

ok
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply