encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:17 am
Hello,
I've moved a site from server to server, all existing files and db, updated config.php, common.php etc. New server PHP 7.3, old server PHP 5.3.
Now getting 500 error across the site on the new server:
Is there anyway to update etc. without installing TCMS from scratch on the new server ?
It would save a lot of time, I have a lot of sites to migrate.
I've moved a site from server to server, all existing files and db, updated config.php, common.php etc. New server PHP 7.3, old server PHP 5.3.
Now getting 500 error across the site on the new server:
Code: Select all
PHP Fatal error: The file /../index.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later.
Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0It would save a lot of time, I have a lot of sites to migrate.