Page 1 of 2

Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:22 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Below are a few questions, would appreciate if you could help me out.

1.) If I have a category name (group) for example Teens but in the category url slugs I don't want it to display:

xyz.com/category/Teens/

Instead I want it display

xyz.com/category/teens/

How to achieve this and also on site when I am displaying category name in text it should show "Teens". Basically slugs without the big letter T and small t instead.

2.) In searches on site if someone is searching for 2 or 3 words, for example "hot wife", in URL it displays correct:
xyz.com/?search=hot+wife

but when outputting the most popular or recent searches on site using :

<thumb search_log=all num=1-10 order=hits>
<a href="/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/" title="<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->"><!--SEARCH_QUERY--></a> &nbsp;
</thumb>

It shows as "hot wife", instead it should show "hot+wife". How do I fix this so that it adds the + between the words while showing the result on the site?

3.)How to export Rotation groups (and all data in the groups) from v1.51 to copy into site on v 2.1

4.) Is it possible to upgrade v1.5 to v 2.1? What command to upgrade?

5.) When I import data from embed tubes the Title gets imported into ALT(title) but DESCRIPTION field is empty, is there a way to make the DESCRIPTION same as ALT(title) after the data is imported?

6.) Am using V2.1 Build 201702151114 and have these rewrites for categories:

RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/latest/$ /manage/tube/index.php?group_name=$1&order=date&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/latest/([0-9]+)/$ /manage/tube/index.php?group_name=$1&page=$2&order=date&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/popular/$ /manage/tube/index.php?group_name=$1&order=ctr&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/popular/([0-9]+)/$ /manage/tube/index.php?group_name=$1&page=$2&order=ctr&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/longest/$ /manage/tube/index.php?group_name=$1&order=duration&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/longest/([0-9]+)/$ /manage/tube/index.php?group_name=$1&page=$2&order=duration&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

The rewrites work but the category pages do not sort by duration,date and ctr.Anything I am missing here.

Please let me know and thanks for the help.

Regards,

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:14 am
by admin
1.) If I have a category name (group) for example Teens but in the category url slugs I don't want it to display:

xyz.com/category/Teens/

Instead I want it display

xyz.com/category/teens/

How to achieve this and also on site when I am displaying category name in text it should show "Teens". Basically slugs without the big letter T and small t instead.
You can use "custom name" (edit category)
2.) In searches on site if someone is searching for 2 or 3 words, for example "hot wife", in URL it displays correct:
xyz.com/?search=hot+wife

but when outputting the most popular or recent searches on site using :

<thumb search_log=all num=1-10 order=hits>
<a href="/<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->/" title="<!--SEARCH_QUERY-->"><!--SEARCH_QUERY--></a> &nbsp;
</thumb>

It shows as "hot wife", instead it should show "hot+wife". How do I fix this so that it adds the + between the words while showing the result on the site?
Yes, take a look here

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new ... tag_prefix
3.)How to export Rotation groups (and all data in the groups) from v1.51 to copy into site on v 2.1
Try "Groups Text Dump" in version 1.51 and regular mass add in 2.1
4.) Is it possible to upgrade v1.5 to v 2.1? What command to upgrade?
Sorry, at present moment - no
5.) When I import data from embed tubes the Title gets imported into ALT(title) but DESCRIPTION field is empty, is there a way to make the DESCRIPTION same as ALT(title) after the data is imported?
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=import_replacements

EMPTY_VALUE
6.) Am using V2.1 Build 201702151114 and have these rewrites for categories:
The rewrites work but the category pages do not sort by duration,date and ctr.Anything I am missing here.
does it sort without rewrites ?

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:53 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Many thanks for your reply.

1.) "custom name" (edit category), is there any other way to do this as it will take time to put custom name for so many categories. I tried to do:

<?php ucfirst('<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->'); ?>

but it did not work and made category name disappear on site.

3.) Where in admin area is the "Groups Text Dump" feature in v1.51 admin area, I don't see it in the Groups page.

5.) I tried the "Import Replacments" but I think it works only when it is added before the galleries are imported. I added This:

If this field = Description
Contains this value = <!--EMPTY_VALUE-->
Then Search For - * (* - means "everything\all")
in This Field - Description
And Replace it With - {ALT}

Right now all my galleries have Description: no_description. Even I tried List thumbs Mass Edit but it did not work. How to make this work?

6.) I even tried out these rewrites:

RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/$ /manage/cgi/out.php?url=content&p=100&dont_count_in_trade=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=ctr&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/latest/$ /manage/cgi/out.php?url=content&p=100&dont_count_in_trade=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=date&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/latest/([0-9]+)/$ /manage/cgi/out.php?url=content&p=100&dont_count_in_trade=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=date&page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/longest/$ /manage/cgi/out.php?url=content&p=100&dont_count_in_trade=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=duration&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/longest/([0-9]+)/$ /manage/cgi/out.php?url=content&p=100&dont_count_in_trade=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=duration&page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/popular/$ /manage/cgi/out.php?url=content&p=100&dont_count_in_trade=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=ctr&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^group/([^/]+)/popular/([0-9]+)/$ /manage/cgi/out.php?url=content&p=100&dont_count_in_trade=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=ctr&page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

and for example when I run this:

http://www.mydomain.com/manage/cgi/out. ... r=duration

It does not show the longest videos for the category Hardcore instead just show random data, same also happens for latest videos.

Would appreciate if you could help me out.Thanks.

Regards,

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 am
by admin
1.) "custom name" (edit category), is there any other way to do this as it will take time to put custom name for so many categories. I tried to do:

<?php ucfirst('<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->'); ?>

but it did not work and made category name disappear on site.
It shouldn't disappear , I think you should check your code twice
you can also use massadd - add a group with existing name and it will update existing group.

3.) Where in admin area is the "Groups Text Dump" feature in v1.51 admin area, I don't see it in the Groups page.
where multuadd is
Also try updates , not sure if you have the latest build.
5.) I tried the "Import Replacments" but I think it works only when it is added before the galleries are imported. I added This:
Yes, it's called "Import Replacments" because it replaces something on import
6.) I even tried out these rewrites:

http://www.mydomain.com/manage/cgi/out. ... r=duration
it does not depend on rewrites.
Ok PM admin area plz

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:00 am
by tubeman
PM sent

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 pm
by tubeman
5.) I tried the "Import Replacments" but I think it works only when it is added before the galleries are imported.

Is there anyway to do this after the data is imported?

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:11 am
by admin
List thumbs - massedit

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am
by tubeman
So, I goto Massedit galleries
Search For : Description *
Replace with : {ALT}

Is That correct? I tried this but it did not work.

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:12 am
by admin
Ah I see
Well, those tags where supposed to be used in replacements
but I've added it to massedit as well
run update

Re: Few Questions regarding SCJ

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:11 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
If I want to do something like:

If page = 1
show this text
else
show this text

How do I do this?

Also is there any easy way to delete 100k galleries? If I do it from script it takes a very long time.

Regards,