Page 1 of 2

First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:02 pm
by happydg
Hello,

On a site. I selected default first click to yes in CJ settings and also first Skimming set to 100,0....

but first click on a gallery ( not a category ), always goes to trade instead of content.

I sent you url via pm.

Thank you.

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:07 pm
by admin

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:13 pm
by happydg
I sent it via pm

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:57 pm
by admin
I see a lot of requests like

/thumbs/74/213_Moans_Hard.jpg

but I need only one - the one generated on click

Like GET /gallery/blabla/index.html

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm
by happydg
Could you please explain me which software to use and what to do exactly to get the result you want?

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:15 pm
by admin
2 messages earlier

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=tro ... where_else

just copy lines with the click , not images

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:25 am
by happydg
Hello,

I followed exactly the doc and sent you the new file via pm.

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 am
by admin
When debug mode is on and i click on a gallery, a get error 502 gateway nginx
what build do you use ?

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 am
by happydg
1.51 201603221213

Re: First click going to trade instead of content

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 am
by admin
Update to 1.52 plz