Page 1 of 1

SubTemplate in content_search

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:57 am
by erosmembers
How can I use following tag in content_search to include SubTemplate for categories?

I tried
<category template=cat order=clicks num=9-12></category>
with a saved subtemplate cat.

But it seems, that this does not generate any output. BTW I see used:0 in the cat subtemplate.

Re: SubTemplate in content_search

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:00 am
by admin
<category order=clicks num=9-12>

subtemplate for categories is here


</category>

Re: SubTemplate in content_search

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 am
by erosmembers
Can I define the content of category tag in a subtemplate?
Or do I have to use a new created template inside?

Re: SubTemplate in content_search

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:54 am
by admin
Can I define the content of category tag in a subtemplate?

No

Or do I have to use a new created template inside?

Yes