How can I use following tag in content_search to include SubTemplate for categories?
I tried
<category template=cat order=clicks num=9-12></category>
with a saved subtemplate cat.
But it seems, that this does not generate any output. BTW I see used:0 in the cat subtemplate.
SubTemplate in content_search
Re: SubTemplate in content_search
<category order=clicks num=9-12>
subtemplate for categories is here
</category>
subtemplate for categories is here
</category>
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: SubTemplate in content_search
Can I define the content of category tag in a subtemplate?
Or do I have to use a new created template inside?
Or do I have to use a new created template inside?
Re: SubTemplate in content_search
Can I define the content of category tag in a subtemplate?
No
Or do I have to use a new created template inside?
Yes
No
Or do I have to use a new created template inside?
Yes
Don't forget to run script update







