Page 1 of 1

sponsor's output

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm
by erosmembers
Following situation:
I have e.g. 5 Sponsors for one group.

Now I would like to display a page with thumbs for this 5 sponsors and then it should display the next 5 Sponsors with the highest CTR in this group and so on.

Figure of sponsor's thumbs a,b,c,d,e
a,b,c,d,e,a,b,c,d,e,a,b,c,d,e,a,b,c,d,e......

Is this possible and
what do I have to setup?

Re: sponsor's output

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:34 pm
by admin
sponsor_id=1 num=1> ... </thumb>
<thumb sponsor_id=2 num=1> ... </thumb>

....

<thumb sponsor_id=1 num=2> ... </thumb>
<thumb sponsor_id=2 num=2> ... </thumb>

and so on

Re: sponsor's output

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:43 pm
by erosmembers
How do I use it in content_search for
<ul class="thumbs cats">
<!--default_13-24-->
</ul>

Re: sponsor's output

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:22 am
by admin
Exactly the same

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new ... _templates

if the question is how to convert a tag