sponsor's output

Post Reply
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

sponsor's output

Post by erosmembers »

Following situation:
I have e.g. 5 Sponsors for one group.

Now I would like to display a page with thumbs for this 5 sponsors and then it should display the next 5 Sponsors with the highest CTR in this group and so on.

Figure of sponsor's thumbs a,b,c,d,e
a,b,c,d,e,a,b,c,d,e,a,b,c,d,e,a,b,c,d,e......

Is this possible and
what do I have to setup?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: sponsor's output

Post by admin »

sponsor_id=1 num=1> ... </thumb>
<thumb sponsor_id=2 num=1> ... </thumb>

....

<thumb sponsor_id=1 num=2> ... </thumb>
<thumb sponsor_id=2 num=2> ... </thumb>

and so on
Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: sponsor's output

Post by erosmembers »

How do I use it in content_search for
<ul class="thumbs cats">
<!--default_13-24-->
</ul>
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: sponsor's output

Post by admin »

Exactly the same

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new ... _templates

if the question is how to convert a tag
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply