How to set custom template as index
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:35 pm
Based on the previous answer, I will create separate topics for all individual questions. This one:
"Can I set one of the custom made templates as index, or do I need to enter the code in the original index template, and replace it like that?"
You can do both, but it would be easier for you just to edit original index template.
How would I do the other one, meaning creating a custom template called CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_ONE, and having it display as index?
"Can I set one of the custom made templates as index, or do I need to enter the code in the original index template, and replace it like that?"
You can do both, but it would be easier for you just to edit original index template.
How would I do the other one, meaning creating a custom template called CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_ONE, and having it display as index?