How to set custom template as index

Post Reply
total21
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:43 am

How to set custom template as index

Post by total21 »

Based on the previous answer, I will create separate topics for all individual questions. This one:


"Can I set one of the custom made templates as index, or do I need to enter the code in the original index template, and replace it like that?"

You can do both, but it would be easier for you just to edit original index template.

How would I do the other one, meaning creating a custom template called CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_ONE, and having it display as index?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to set custom template as index

Post by admin »

1. create template

2. create index.php like

Code: Select all

<?php 

$_GET['force_template'] = '...';
include('scj/cgi/index.php');

There are also other ways to add a GET parameter

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new ... parameters
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply