Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post Reply
chymp
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post by chymp »

I just ran an import, twice now actually after purging them, and half of them are redirecting to the FHG for that gallery instead of showing the template when I visit the custom URL. Why would some of these do that and other not? I have selected Create custom galleries > YES and Grab Options > DL ALL as I normally do. This is only when visiting the rewrite URL, by the way. It does show all galleries fine if I visit the raw script URL that passes the variables, i.e. url.com/scj/tube/?content_id=0aeb2e025340c14df9c50e66167fd614
chymp
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post by chymp »

Also, going to /scj/tube/?slug= also redirects to the original FHG the content was pulled from on these galleries instead of to the custom template pages hosted on my site.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post by admin »

Did you try

1. update
2. open w\o cache

?
Don't forget to run script update
chymp
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post by chymp »

1) Update the script or did you mean something else? I am using 1.49 on this site because when I upgraded on another domain it caused some issues. I won't go into that here. If you think updating the script will help this issue I will try it here, but I have never had this problem before.

2) I did try to load them with skip_cache=1, if that is what you mean. Same problem.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post by admin »

49 is very old
If you think you may have problems updating it to a newer version - you can copy еру whole site to a subdomain for example, update it there and we'll check all the problems there w\o affecting the main site.
Don't forget to run script update
chymp
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post by chymp »

I will try this later when I am home. Is there anything else you can think of that I could try in the meantime?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Imported some galleries and half are redirecting to FHGs

Post by admin »

Try to delete a gallry and add it again ...
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply