Page 1 of 2

Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:23 pm
by happydg
Hello,

- I added Hide rotation parameter with rot_id='<!--THUMB_LINK--> in the subtemplate. Do i also need to do it this way http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=cus ... and_google too?

- Also you say: "If you'd like to change links like /gallery to let's say /video - edit rewrites and templates." How do i let google know i redirected from /gallery to /video since /gallery pages won't exist anymore?

- i have smartcj 1.51 beta 201403251547. Where is located rot_in.php. Can i delete it?

Thank you.

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:26 pm
by admin
1. I'm not a seo expert, but I think It's worth it

2. I think you'd better read google docs about it

3. scj/cgi

why do you want to delete it ?

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 pm
by happydg
I have a big drop in google. I was told to delete rot_in.php and delete all rotation parameters from main page.

I have <!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->.

Is it possible to do this and keep having rotation?

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:03 pm
by admin
Yes, you can read about it here

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=update_51

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23 pm
by happydg
I don't speak russian what's the difference between:

<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->

and <!--SCJ_ROTIN-->

I already use:

<!--SCJ_COUNT_VIEWS-->
<!--SCJ_INCLUDE-->

Do they both use rot_in.php ?

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:25 pm
by admin

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:46 pm
by happydg

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:48 pm
by admin
Do you see any disadvantages here ?

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:57 pm
by happydg
http://www.domain.com/gallery/<!--GALLE ... index.html is the same url as linked on other pages.

Also is there a tag for domain name?

Re: Some Questions

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 pm
by admin
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']