Page 1 of 2

Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:34 am
by Ramp
Hi,

How do I create a dump feed file which would consist of all my galleries.

In this format:

URL|TITLE|THUMB|TAGS|CATEGORIES

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 pm
by admin
1. create new template
2. edit it to get this format URL|TITLE|THUMB|TAGS|CATEGORIES, I think you know how to use tags in templates
3. open as domain/scj/tube/?force_template=...

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 pm
by Ramp
Actually I don't know how to use the 2nd. part :(

I tried this

<thumb num=1-100000 order=date skip_sponsor=Plugs>
http://<?=$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']?>/<!--GALLERY_SLUG-->.html|<!--ALT-->|<!--THUMB_URL-->|<!--TAG_NAME-->|<!--CATEGORY_NAME-->


Doesn't work

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 pm
by admin
<thumb

was not closed

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:22 pm
by Ramp
nvm, got it working ;)

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:23 pm
by admin
ok

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:25 pm
by Ramp
I wonder, why do I get <!--CATEGORY_NAME--> parsed as "All" instead of a category name?

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:28 pm
by admin
Caz each thumb can have a lot of categories

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:29 pm
by Ramp
how to show them all if there are more than 1

Re: Dump Feed

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:34 pm
by Ramp
<thumb num=1-100

num=1-100

can I change this somehow to show all available content?