Page 1 of 2

Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 am
by rax
I would like to add a sponsor in trades as a "feed trade" and be able to see OUT hits sent. I tried adding xhamster.com as a feed trade but out hits aren't being counted. So I'm assuming only trade clicks and not external gallery clicks are being counted toward OUT hits. I know I can see gallery clicks for sponsors in rotation>sponsors, but I would like to view out hits in trade stats to see more in depth stats and history. So if I add a sponsors domain as a feeder trade, what part of code would I need to change to track OUT hits for a sponsor's external galleries?

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 am
by Ramp
I think I have this done by outing such links with out.php

But I'd like to hear from admin if that would make them count.

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 pm
by admin
You have trade and gallery clicks
but you want gallery clicks (clicks that actually go to a gallery) to be counted as trade clicks

The only option to do it right now is to send hit though some external script that will count that stats for you like

http://your_domain/scj/cgi/out.php?url=http://your_domain/ext_script.php?url=gallery

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:44 pm
by Ramp
So if I use it this way -> http://erohub.xxx/out.php?url=http://ww ... l_jeffries

After this click it won't add 1 as sent out to phun.org?

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:46 pm
by admin
no

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 pm
by Ramp
Shit. Any way to make it count via smartcj?

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:15 pm
by admin

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:31 pm
by Ramp
I already do this, but I don't have member set in URL

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:47 pm
by admin
ok, Add it

Re: Count Sponsors Out Hits In Trade Stats

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 pm
by rax
admin wrote:add trader phun.org

and send as

http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=phun.o ... l_jeffries
Ok, so it is possible to add out.php & member ID to a sub template?

What is the variable for member ID?