Page 1 of 2
Babe galleries site
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:54 pm
by Ramp
Hi,
I'm running a babe galleries site via SmartCJ.
Is it possible for me to choose which thumb I want to be the main thumb? Now script chose it by itself and sometimes the thumb sucks big time.
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:22 pm
by admin
Do you have more then 1 rotation thumb for each gallery ?
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 am
by Ramp
I think it's 1 only
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:33 pm
by admin
If each gallery has just 1 thumb - among which thumbs are you going to select main thumb for that gallery ?
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:34 am
by Ramp
this is the gallery for example:
http://erohub.xxx/brandy-aniston-1.html
Main thumb is the very first thumb, which isn't looking good and won't get clicks. I'd like to chose 2nd or 4th, how do I do that?
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:46 am
by admin
Which one is the main thumb here and how do you see it ?
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:31 pm
by Ramp
I wrote you above, that the main thumb is the first one in the gallery.
Go to
http://erohub.xxx/
ctrl + f, type in Brandy Aniston, you will see thumb, (a leg in it, lol) click on it and you will see the gallery.
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:43 pm
by admin
ok, do you understand that gallery thumbs and rotation thumbs are not the same ?
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:00 pm
by Ramp
Well, I asked about the main thumb, that "represents" the gallery on main page or category page.
Re: Babe galleries site
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 pm
by admin
I see, so main thumb = category thumb ?