Page 1 of 1

List Thumbs

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 pm
by Brett
On the list thumbs page, my thumbs aren't showing. The site is on example.com/tube/ but it's looking for them in example.com/scj/thumbs...without the /tube.

What can I do to correct that?

Thanks.

Re: List Thumbs

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:25 pm
by admin
What settings for thumbs do you have in rotaiton settings - grabber ?

Re: List Thumbs

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:33 pm
by Brett
I don't see that page. What am I looking for?

or send me the url

Re: List Thumbs

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:36 pm
by admin
Rotation - settings

Re: List Thumbs

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 pm
by Brett
I just changed the url data to this but they still aren't showing in the list thumbs page

URL to data tube/scj/thumbs
PATH to data ../thumbs/

Re: List Thumbs

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:37 am
by admin
It will be applied to new thumbs only
and i think /tube/scj/thumbs would be better.