List Thumbs

Post Reply
Brett
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm

List Thumbs

Post by Brett »

On the list thumbs page, my thumbs aren't showing. The site is on example.com/tube/ but it's looking for them in example.com/scj/thumbs...without the /tube.

What can I do to correct that?

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: List Thumbs

Post by admin »

What settings for thumbs do you have in rotaiton settings - grabber ?
Don't forget to run script update
Brett
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: List Thumbs

Post by Brett »

I don't see that page. What am I looking for?

or send me the url
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: List Thumbs

Post by admin »

Rotation - settings
Don't forget to run script update
Brett
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: List Thumbs

Post by Brett »

I just changed the url data to this but they still aren't showing in the list thumbs page

URL to data tube/scj/thumbs
PATH to data ../thumbs/
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: List Thumbs

Post by admin »

It will be applied to new thumbs only
and i think /tube/scj/thumbs would be better.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply