Page 1 of 1

Update galleries' alt (title) field - error

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:10 pm
by blogger365
Hello,
As title say I try to use this option Update galleries' alt (title) field - from here scj/admin/?operation=rotation&sub=rot_make&

I got this error:

Mysql error: 1054 (Unknown column 'alt' in 'where clause') in query select distinct(gallery_md5) from rot_galleries where alt = 'empty' group by gallery_md5 .

I checked rot_galleries table and in fact there is no "alt" column?

There is alt column in this table rot_gallery_data

Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:51 am
by admin
Ops, sorry, this functionality has been moved to Rotation - row massedit
I'll remove it from specials.

Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 pm
by blogger365
Thanks, but is there an option like this (ver 49):
Update galleries' alt (title) field
with random words from file ?

Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:30 pm
by admin
You don't use normal descriptions ? or synonimization ?

Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 pm
by blogger365
Some galleries have been created only through flvurl|thumburl... and there is no description/title...

Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 am
by admin
ok, i'll add something ..