Hello,
As title say I try to use this option Update galleries' alt (title) field - from here scj/admin/?operation=rotation&sub=rot_make&
I got this error:
Mysql error: 1054 (Unknown column 'alt' in 'where clause') in query select distinct(gallery_md5) from rot_galleries where alt = 'empty' group by gallery_md5 .
I checked rot_galleries table and in fact there is no "alt" column?
There is alt column in this table rot_gallery_data
Update galleries' alt (title) field - error
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error
Ops, sorry, this functionality has been moved to Rotation - row massedit
I'll remove it from specials.
I'll remove it from specials.
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error
Thanks, but is there an option like this (ver 49):
Update galleries' alt (title) field
with random words from file ?
Update galleries' alt (title) field
with random words from file ?
Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error
You don't use normal descriptions ? or synonimization ?
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error
Some galleries have been created only through flvurl|thumburl... and there is no description/title...
Re: Update galleries' alt (title) field - error
ok, i'll add something ..
Don't forget to run script update







