Traffic sell
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:23 pm
Hello
I have setted up a feed url to sell traffic but something is wrong there
I go to Traffic sel setup the url and i have putted there 60% to sell 60% of my traffic
Down at All Traders i put 50 and 50
And the others on Personal Settings :: System Traders i set all of them to 100 100 100 etc
When i test the thumbs myself every time when i click a thumb it takes me to the traffic buyer
Tough i see on stats that i send to traders too but to galleries nothing
How can i fix this?
Thank you
I have setted up a feed url to sell traffic but something is wrong there
I go to Traffic sel setup the url and i have putted there 60% to sell 60% of my traffic
Down at All Traders i put 50 and 50
And the others on Personal Settings :: System Traders i set all of them to 100 100 100 etc
When i test the thumbs myself every time when i click a thumb it takes me to the traffic buyer
Tough i see on stats that i send to traders too but to galleries nothing
How can i fix this?
Thank you