Page 1 of 1

Import embed code - cant make it work, help

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 pm
by blogger365
Hello,
I tried many times to use embed content, wrote here before and was advised that I need thumb url...OK.
I tried this for example:

In import I choose pattern : thumb|embed code

http://domain.com/1.jpg|<embed width="4000" height="400" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player/player.swf?f=embed.php?key=345">|

Every time I got in preload.log:
1.jpg is image , not in group content type, skip
Grabber:Can not find any requested content type

What exactly should I use in Import?

Re: Import embed code - cant make it work, help

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:52 pm
by admin
1.jpg is image , not in group content type, skip
Grabber:Can not find any requested content type
Go to rotation - groups

find the group you are trying to import to and find there "content limit"

Re: Import embed code - cant make it work, help

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:56 pm
by blogger365
Thanks, I solved this - just put force content -> Pics

In fact there is a logic - only thumb was processed, embed code is just copy/pasted as it is.

Re: Import embed code - cant make it work, help

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:02 pm
by admin
You don't really need it at all, what's why there's a notice "Please, change this ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DO
99% YOU DONT NEED TO CHANGE IT "