Hello,
I tried many times to use embed content, wrote here before and was advised that I need thumb url...OK.
I tried this for example:
In import I choose pattern : thumb|embed code
http://domain.com/1.jpg|<embed width="4000" height="400" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="player/player.swf?f=embed.php?key=345">|
Every time I got in preload.log:
1.jpg is image , not in group content type, skip
Grabber:Can not find any requested content type
What exactly should I use in Import?
Import embed code - cant make it work, help
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Import embed code - cant make it work, help
Go to rotation - groups1.jpg is image , not in group content type, skip
Grabber:Can not find any requested content type
find the group you are trying to import to and find there "content limit"
Don't forget to run script update
-
blogger365
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Re: Import embed code - cant make it work, help
Thanks, I solved this - just put force content -> Pics
In fact there is a logic - only thumb was processed, embed code is just copy/pasted as it is.
In fact there is a logic - only thumb was processed, embed code is just copy/pasted as it is.
Re: Import embed code - cant make it work, help
You don't really need it at all, what's why there's a notice "Please, change this ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DO
99% YOU DONT NEED TO CHANGE IT "
99% YOU DONT NEED TO CHANGE IT "
Don't forget to run script update







